Monday, June 14, 2010

Im Back

I am back. I have not been using this blog for a while. I want to get back into writing blogs and keeping track of what i do for the summer.

An update. This will not be everything i have done for a little over a year (June was my last real blog I posted). But, some of it.

I attented my senior year and graduated.
I finished highschool missing no days.
I am starting to read more.
I am attending college in the fall at Wright State Univeristy.
I turned 17 and am about to turn 18 on June 21st.
I did ask someone to prom with a video on Youtube.com (Miamismartgirl is my username) He did so no. But, we are still good friends.
My gerbill died. But, I got a hamster thats name is Houdini.
I did see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince at Midnight when it came out.
The only other movie I have got to see in theaters is Sherlock Holmes.

I applied for my first job about a week ago at Kroger.

Thats all the update I can think of. If I think of any more I will make a new post.

I am going to try to post a new blog everyday.

No comments: