Monday, June 21, 2010

6/21/2010

So, I am starting this blog on 6/21 but might finish it on 6/22. Depends on how long I take in typing this post.

I still need to finish my list of books to read. Hope to do that tomorrow. Then tomorrow I hope to tape a lot of video for YouTube and get those up. I might pre record a lot of videos and put them up during the night and what not.

I also, might do the 30 days vlog along with the other videos because i have been watching people do these, and they seem fun.

Today, June 21st was my 18th birthday. I did not get much for my birthday from my parents. But, I did get some books and my mom, sister, and I went out to dinner at TGI Fridays. My dad did not feel good. So, he could not go.

I did not want them to sing, but, my mom and sister made them. Before they come to sing to me, they did it to someone else. So, that was interesting that it happened to be to peoples birthdays in one day.

My cat had four kittens on Saturday night/ Sunday morning.

I have a lot to do tomorrow, so I am going to get off here. But, one last thing. Is I posted a new video on my YouTube. So, here is the video. Hope you enjoy.


No comments: