Tuesday, June 15, 2010

6/15/2010

What have I don't today.

When I woke up today, I let me dogs out, did normal stuff and got online to watch some YouTube Videos.

Then I started to clean my room and moved stuff around. But, got bored quick. So, I went back to watching videos. As the videos loaded, I did clean some of my room here and there when I wanted to.

I worked on my swap for http://www.yourpaperpanty.ning.com/. I have to make 12 ATC's or artist trading cards.

I ate lunch. Posted a blog earlier today.

I have not gone anywhere. Or done anything that is really interesting.
But, I did learn that one of my cats is pregnant. My dad acted as if I knew that she was. But, this was news to me.


Later today, I plan on posting another blog with my books I want to read. But, that one will take a lot more time to type and post. So, that might be up today, or tomorrow. When ever I finish typing the post.


So, I hoped you enjoyed this post and you guys have a nice day.

Love,
Michelle

No comments: