Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Books read 2010

I am going to start keeping track on the books I read 2010.

1. All is Fair in Love and Highschool- Janette Rallison
2. Prom Anonymous- Blake Nelson
3. Witch and Wizard- James Patterson
4. Withering Heights- Emily Bronte
5. Before I Fall- Lauren Oliver
6. Maximum Ride #1-The Angel Experiment- James Patterson
7. Hunger Games- Suzanne Collins
8. Cathching Fire- Suzanne Collins
9. Maximum Ride #2- Schools Out Foever- James Patterson
10. Maximum Ride #3- Saving the World and other Extreme Sports- James Patterson
11. Maximum Ride #4- Final Warning- James Patterson
12. Maximum Ride #5- MAX- James Patterson




Once a month I am going to be reposting the whole list. But, I will keep this updated more than that. If you want reviews on the list, or ideas on books you should read, let me know and I will see what I can do.

I might also, do an list of books I want to read later on.

No comments: