Friday, August 13, 2010

More, Return The Heart.

Today, I was reading the blogs that I needed to catch up on, and I was reading the blogs that were a part of the Return the Heart Book Tour, when I realised I kinda did mine wrong. I guess there is no wrong way. But, I did not even tell you what the book was about. So, that is what this post is about. I am going to tell you what the book is about.

Return the Heart is the debut novel from T.K. Richardson.

Here is a summary of the book.

"To a casual passerby, Lilly Paige is anything but special. As a seventeen year old, she is faced with all the complications of a teenager, but deep down there is much more. Lilly has a gift, though sometimes it seems to be a curse.




Lilly can peer into the hearts of others – their deepest, darkest secrets are there for Lilly to see – but to what end? Raised by aloof parents, Lilly has been independent her whole life, but soon she will need to rely on her friends to evade an evil that has sold her gift to the highest bidder on the black market. Lilly and her four closest friends are immersed in a dangerous game of cat and mouse, that will not only reveal more about Lilly’s gift, but also her link to an old Russian prophecy.



Can Lilly and her friends escape the danger that is so close they can practically feel it? Where will their perilous journey lead them – to darkness or light?"

I used this from another book bloggers post about the book, because I could not find any good ones.
The book blogger I used it from you can visit here: http://ageofsteam.wordpress.com/2010/08/12/in-which-we-welcome-young-adult-author-t-k-richardson/


The book is Young Adult. So, if you are in love with YA, I hope that you will put this book on your book to read.

No comments: