Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Book Review: L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad




I really enjoyed this book. It has been on my to be read book list for a while now. Once I seen that my sister had owned the book I took it and started to read it.

I enjoyed the story line, the character development that Conrad put into the story. I think that she made the two main girls Jane, and Scarlet very well developed.


The book is about two main girls who move to L.A. to live and go to work/school. Jane works for a party planning company and Scarlet goes to U.S.C.

One night out they meet Trever and he tells them that they have the chance to be on a television show. At first they think he is kidding. But, then they find out it is real.

They do get on the show and meet some people from the show.

During the whole experience we have a love life, school work, someone who hates the camera people, parties, parties, and more parties. and much more.


Overall I got give this book a 4.5 out of 5




I hope that you will pick up the book and read it. Also if you do don't forget to check out the second and third book that are out.



Hope you enjoy

Michelle